PLEASE NOTE PUPIL REPORTS WILL BE SENT OUT VIA EMAIL ON TUESDAY 31ST MARCH 2020. DEPENDING UPON YOUR SETTINGS, YOU MAY NEED TO CHECK YOUR JUNK/CLUTTER FOLDER.
Welcome to the Woodloes Primary School web site. As you browse through the pages you will find a huge amount of information about our school and will hopefully get a sense of the values that underpin the way we work. If you can’t find what you are looking for then please feel free to make your enquiry direct to the school or alternatively make an appointment to come and see us.
One of our main priorities is to ensure that our children are kept safe and we work proactively with the children, their families and other agencies to share a collective responsibility. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff, parents and volunteers to share this commitment.
We are a responsive school, constantly reviewing what we do and are always looking for progressive ideas and initiatives to increase the opportunities for the children in our care. We have a strong commitment to working with our school community and create lots of opportunities to involve significant others in the shaping of our provision.
Through greater collaboration and by developing partnerships across Warwick and as part of the Community Academies Trust, we aim to help our children become independent, caring and considerate individuals who will use their time at school as a platform for future happiness and success.
Mr Andrew Mitchell
- Coronavirus update 23rd March 2020.pdf
- Warwickshire Welfare Voucher Scheme - March2020.pdf
- Letter Friday 200220 pdf.pdf
- Letter regarding closure and key workers pdf.doc 19.03.2020.pdf
- Coronavirus_update_17_March_20 (1).pdf
- Coronavirus Update 16th March 2020.pdf
- Newsletter 13th March 2020.pdf
- Coronavirus Update 12th March 2020.pdf
- Prospectus MASTER 2019.doc
- Model information for parents from schools March 2020.pdf
- Update letter 27th March 2020.pdf