15/06/20 - A health and wellbeing update from your school nurse team
• Parents/carers can call the service on 03300 245 204 or text Parentline on 07520 619 376.
• Young people aged 11-19 can text ChatHealth on 07507 331 525 (see attached for ChatHealth poster).
• These services are available Monday-Thursday 9am-5pm and Friday 9am-4.30pm.
• Our service webpage contains useful information for children, young people and their families and will be updated with the latest information and advice from our service:https://www.compass-uk.org/services/warwickshire-school-health-wellbeing-service/
• Support and information is also available from the Family Information Service (FIS) - https://www.warwickshire.gov.uk/fis
Available for Primary Schools & parents to support
learning through the school closures
SAS are excited to share free Fitter Future fitness & mindfulness resources with primary schools across the country.Fitter Future have shared access codes with SAS to share with schools to help with resources to support primary school learning. These codes are available for school staff or parents / guardians to use throughout the school closure period.
- fight childhood obesity
- improve pupil mental wellbeing
- increase concentration
- decrease behavioural issues
Passwords for Free Access