About Our School
Be Healthy - Every child who attends our school will learn how to:
- Be safe and stay safe at home, near roads and in busy places,
- Swim and be safe in water,
- Be active in a range of sporting activities,
- Lead healthy lives,
Staying Safe - Every child who attends our school will learn how to:
- Behave well in a range of situations,
- Manage and take risks, solve problems and become confident, capable individuals,
- Use the internet safely to support learning and communication.
Enjoying and Achieving - Every child who attends our school will:
- have access to a broad and exciting range of extra-curricular activity,
- learn to communicate well with others,
- become confident performers able to address an audience,
- develop an appreciation of pattern and number,
- know that their achievements both in school and out of school will be celebrated and appreciated.
- Every child who attends our school will have the opportunity to:
- develop a love of learning, make good progress and achieve their full potential,
- contribute to their own learning, help to decide what they would like to learn and be responsible for how well they have achieved,
- learn with children of different ages from within our school and across the Warwick Family of Schools,
- learn how to play a musical instrument and have experience of a `live’ musical event,
- attend a wide range of exciting educational visits locally and if possible, internationally,
- learn international languages,
- develop practical skills,
- use modern technology to support their learning and as a tool for communication and entertainment,
- be creative and appreciate the creativity of others,
- grow something and develop an understanding and appreciation of their environment,
- look after and care for pets and animals.
Every child who attends our school will be able to:
- understand their learning in a wider context and be able to share what they have learnt with others,
- work with parents and carers to develop a love of learning in a practical and meaningful way,
- work more closely with parents and members of the wider community.
Making a Positive Contribution - Every child who attends our school will:
- become good citizens, to understand where they live and to learn how they might contribute positively to their community,
- learn about themselves as members of an international community and establish links with children in different countries,
- respond to others who might need help and support,
- compete fairly and take part in a range of inter-school events.
Every child who attends our school will be able to develop an understanding:
- of equality and respect for other members of our community and appreciation for their local heritage,
- respect for other faiths, beliefs and celebrations.
Achieving Economic Well-Being - Every child who attends our school will be able to develop:
- entrepreneurial skills,
- understanding of money.
Created by children, staff, parents and governors.