Walk-In Vaccine Clinic Flyer.jpg
WSHWBS newsletter June 2021.pdf
WSHWBS newsletter May 2021.pdf
WSHWBS newsletter April 2021.pdf
Oral Health Day March 2021 - children and young people.pdf
World Sleep Day March 2021 - Families.pdf
12/03/2021 - A health and wellbeing update from your school nurse team
• Parents/carers can call the service on 03300 245 204 or text Parentline on 07520 619 376.
• Young people aged 11-19 can text ChatHealth on 07507 331 525 (see attached for ChatHealth poster).
• These services are available Monday-Thursday 9am-5pm and Friday 9am-4.30pm.
• Our service webpage contains useful information for children, young people and their families and will be updated with the latest information and advice from our service:https://www.compass-uk.org/services/warwickshire-school-health-wellbeing-service/
• Support and information is also available from the Family Information Service (FIS) - https://www.warwickshire.gov.uk/fis
Parent Line -Text messaging service
Parents/Carers can text a school nurse from their mobile phone. ChatHealth, the school nurse messaging service, is confidential and available Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm. You can message for advice about general health, child development, behaviour, toileting and emotional health and wellbeing.
Text number: 07520 619376
Available for Primary Schools & parents to support
learning through the school closures
SAS are excited to share free Fitter Future fitness & mindfulness resources with primary schools across the country.Fitter Future have shared access codes with SAS to share with schools to help with resources to support primary school learning. These codes are available for school staff or parents / guardians to use throughout the school closure period.
- fight childhood obesity
- improve pupil mental wellbeing
- increase concentration
- decrease behavioural issues
Passwords for Free Access
October newsletter from Connect for Health
Here's the October newsletter from your school nursing service, which contains mental health resources and activities for children, young people and families, as well as information for Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Please share this with families via your newsletters, websites and social media wherever possible.
World Mental Health Day takes place on the 10th October, but you can promote positive mental health on any day of the month. This pack contains resources and activities that can be done in school or sent home with pupils.
Download World Mental Health Day pack: https://www.compass-uk.org/world-mental-health-day-2
Breast Cancer Awareness Month
During October, people all over the world show their support for those with breast cancer. Our pack contains important information about signs and symptoms, as well as support available for children affected by a parent/carer’s cancer.
Download Breast Cancer Awareness pack: https://www.compass-uk.org/breast-cancer-awareness-1